albert the owl, beazley medal, dedicated, dyslexia, english tuition, featured tutor, gold coast, gold coast marathon, hot tomato, innovation, maths, maths tuition, maths tutor perth, maths tutor perth wa, maths tutors, our team, perth tuition, perth tutor, rewards, sessions, speld, study, success, technology, tuition, tuition team, tutor, tutors, welcome
Featured Tutor - Cameron Sharp
Here at AVT we want to bring dedicated and passionate tutors to each student requiring help in their respective subjects. Our aim is to match up a student with a tutor to develop a meaningful relationship that can facilitate academic and personal growth for the long term. As a result, we would love for our readers to meet the people/our fantastic team of tutors, who make this all possible.
Our featured tutor of this week is Cameron Sharp. We asked Cameron a few questions (see below) and he was kind enough to share the answers below. Cameron is a true asset to our database of amazing tutors and is testament to why we have such amazing results with our students Australia wide.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
- Why did you decide to become a tutor?
- What is a difficult concept you have tutored recently and how have you explained/overcome it?
- What are you doing right now with your life and what are you planning in the future (as brief as you would like)?
- Where do you see the future of private tuition going?
- Do you have any tuition tips or methods you live by which you have found helps your students?
Hello, my name is Cameron Sharp. I grew up in the southwest town of Albany and attended Great Southern Grammar School for the majority of my schooling. When I graduated year 12 at age 17, I immediately moved to Perth. I am now 18 and currently studying in my second year of Mechanical Engineering at Curtin university. I grew up playing soccer, fishing down at the boat docks and playing music with friends at school, but since I moved to Perth most of my time is dedicated to university and eating food.